Simple Past Exercises
Practice Forming Questions in the Simple Past
Put the words in order to make questions in the simple past tense.
- did / go out / yesterday evening / you /?
- was / how / your weekend?
- from the market / what / you /did /buy /?
- like / you / did / the movie /?
- they /where / stay / did /?
- did / you / at the weekend / do /what /?
- go / she / to the party / did / last night/?
- send / you / when / the email / did /?
- you / cry /did /why / yesterday / ?
- have / did /a good flight / you / ?
- you / in the office / were / at three o’clock /?
- did / you / who / meet /after school/ ?
- it / cold / in Canada / was/ ?
- cook / what / your mom /did /for dinner /?
- you / where / last weekend / were /?
- Did you go out yesterday evening?
- How was your weekend?
- What did you buy from the market?
- Did you like the movie?
- Where did they stay?
- What did you do at the weekend?
- Did she go to the party last night?
- When did you send the email?
- Why did you cry yesterday?
- Did you have a good flight?
- Were you in the office at three o'clock?
- Who did you meet after school?
- Was it cold in Canada?
- What did your mom cook for dinner?
- Where were you last weekend?